Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

I can't believe it's Thanksgiving again. What a year it has been. I think I have learned so much about my character and what needs to happen in order for me to be the woman God created me to be.

I am thankful for many things this year. I am thankful for my wonderful family and awesome friends. I am thankful that God saw favor in me and that i have a place to live, food on my table, clothes on my back, and that I am not sick in the hospital. Above all, I am thankful for the many character building lessons God sent my way this year. I am thankful for the many ways in which I was challenged. I am learning to trust God and to lean on him for understanding in all that I want and all I do.

Thankful that this year God broke major chains in my life. I am no longer afraid of moving forward. I am getting better at expressing my true feelings. I am thankful for peace of mind and soul.

I guess what I am really try to say is that more than ever I am thankful for God and how awesome and mighty he has been in my life despite it all.

I am forever thankful that he Loves Me, He Loves Us, He Loves You... Happy Thanksgiving my loves.


-Santra D.

No comments:

Post a Comment