Thursday, December 6, 2012

Randomocity

One of my best friends shared this and I thought I would do it as well...

  • If I were a gemstone, I'd be a Diamond.
  • If I were a scent, I'd be Japanese Cherry Blossom
  • If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be Peep-toe Pumps.
  • If I were the weather, I'd be a Rainy Day (no lightening or thunderstorms)
  • If I were a facial expression, I'd be a Bright Smile
  • If I were a car, I'd be a Lexus
  • If I were a time of day, I'd be 8pm
  • If I were a month, I'd be February
  • If I were a place, I'd be  New York City (Big City, Bright Lights)
  • If I were a liquid, I'd be Water (everyone needs water to survive)
  • If I were a taste, I'd be Sweet and Sour
  • If I were a sea animal, I'd be a Dolphin
  • If I were a food, I'd be Carbs (Pray for me)
  • If I were a color, I'd be Pink
  • If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a Saxophone (They're sexy to me)
  • If I were a flower, I'd be Orchid
  • If I were an object, I'd be a Cup
  • If I were a fruit, I'd be a Pineaaple
  • If I were a sound, I'd be R & B Music
  • If I were a day of the week, I'd be Wednesday
  • If I were a nail polish color, I'd be Pastel Pink 
  • If I were a bakery treat, I'd be a Guava Pastry (It's the Miami in me)
  • If I were a store, I'd be Forever 21
  • If I were a season, I'd be Fall/Autumn
  • If I were a perfume, I'd be Vera Wang Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment