I must admit, I've been going through the motions and in my feelings for a little while. In the last two months I think I've experienced almost every emotion. I've been happy, sad, disappointed, deceived, overwhelmed, excited, proud, content, and lonely (can't wait to spend a week with my sisters, brothers, nephew, and niece (I'm going to meet my niece for the very first time) they drive me crazy but are honestly my bestest friend's and lifelines). I've been extremely hard on myself not giving myself enough credit and not taking time to be present. Just want to pause and give myself a round of applause.
Yesterday, my swimming instructor told me that I swim gracefully, made me smile. Yes people, I am swimming. October was a tough month but I got so much accomplished. Had an awesome month of programming for Youth on Fire for Christ at my church. Many of the kids have stopped me and told me how impactful this month was for them. From the Pray/Praise Until Something Happens Event to the Lock In about Professional Development, and even the pageant that so many youth are already showing interest in wanting to be in next year. Professionally, I got through two major audits at my job and the roughest two months of transition. I survived and I will continue to survive. I look forward to ending this year with a bang.
In the next few weeks I'm going to revisit my goals for 2012. I think I've accomplished a lot but I need a serious game plan for three areas where I'm struggling and have been struggling for a while. Hoping to get motivated and finish strong. Either way, I'm proud of me... Keep me lifted
Yesterday, my swimming instructor told me that I swim gracefully, made me smile. Yes people, I am swimming. October was a tough month but I got so much accomplished. Had an awesome month of programming for Youth on Fire for Christ at my church. Many of the kids have stopped me and told me how impactful this month was for them. From the Pray/Praise Until Something Happens Event to the Lock In about Professional Development, and even the pageant that so many youth are already showing interest in wanting to be in next year. Professionally, I got through two major audits at my job and the roughest two months of transition. I survived and I will continue to survive. I look forward to ending this year with a bang.
In the next few weeks I'm going to revisit my goals for 2012. I think I've accomplished a lot but I need a serious game plan for three areas where I'm struggling and have been struggling for a while. Hoping to get motivated and finish strong. Either way, I'm proud of me... Keep me lifted
Signed,
An Optimistic Santra D.

No comments:
Post a Comment