Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sin #30WriteNow


We will never truly understand the damage sin creates in our lives. We sin against our bodies, our minds, and souls. It's a wonder why we have so many emotional and mental issues, SIN! If we truly lived the lives God had intended for us to live oh what peace we would have. Oh how he loves us!

I pray that one day, I will become free of sin. I pray that I will not be a liar, envious, jealous, boastful. Lord help me to forgive others and not to harbor hate in my heart. Help me so that I wont be critical of myself and of others. I seriously love you with all my heart, even though I may not always act like it, the flesh is weak. Lord, help me to ultimately be a woman after your own heart...

For your glory, I will do anything. Just to see you, to behold you as my king. 
Wanna be where you are, gotta be where you are...


1 comment:

  1. Striving everyday to be like him. Dying everyday to the flesh. Because we know, we do better. No excuses. It's a daily renewal of the mind love. Each of us strive to be better and do better.

    ReplyDelete