Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TRUTH #30WriteNow

Can you handle the Truth... 

HELL NO! 
But, I still deserve it. 



Over the years, mainly the last year or so, I've learned that the truth hurts ya'll. Like really hurts. Sometimes the truth shows up and cracks open your chest open, rips your heart out, and and stomps all over it. 


People say honesty is the best policy and while it may sometimes hurt, I would still prefer it over a lie any day. Why, you ask? Because the truth gives you decision making power and most of all it sets you FREE.

Sing with me ya'll
Ain't no feeling like being free
When your mind's made up
And your hearts in the right place, yeah
Ain't no feeling like being free
When you've done all you could
But what's misunderstood(It's all good, it's all good)
Ain't no feeling like being free
I'm like an eagle set free
And finally I'm looking out for me
Ain't no feeling like being free
Cause my mind's made up
And my heart is in the right place, yeah

1 comment:

  1. The hardest part is when you have to be honest with yourself. Sometimes we refuse to see the reality of a situation and like the lie better to passive the time. But when we are true to ourselves and come to terms with the reality, freedom is euphoric. Love ya sis. Keep liberating yourself.

    ReplyDelete